What to Expect in Belize
You will experience....
- Enjoy fabulous food from some of our local favorites including traditional Belizean restaurants as well as fine cuisine from top resorts on the island.
- Indulge in delicious delicacies from a local French bakery.
- Explore the beautiful Caribbean island by water and by land.
- Relax in the warm, crystal clear waters and discover vast marine life.
- Stroll along Front Street and enjoy the multi-cultural diversity of San Pedro.
You will discover…
- Gain local insider information on the Belize market including the prime investment opportunities on Ambergris Caye, Belize not available everywhere.
- Tour some of Ambergris Caye’s finest resort developments as well as the island’s first master-planned community.
- Learn tax strategies for maximizing your Belize investment.
- Uncover benefits of retiring in Belize including the low cost of living and Belize’s extremely favorable Qualified Retired Persons Program.
- Enjoy a private consultation at your request to answer any specific questions you may have.
Meet & Greet Social | Cocktails & Dinner with John, Jason, and other guests
Meet for a great traditional Belizean breakfast.
Experience the island on the water. We’ll take a boat and explore the Ambergris Caye real estate market. We’ll reveal investment opportunities and show you the most exclusive developments.
You’ll get to experience an incredible lunch and dinner at some of the island’s remarkable restaurants.
We will take a stroll along Front Street and enjoy the sights and sounds of San Pedro before calling it a night.
Meet at the SunBreeze Hotel then head to a favorite local hole-in-the-wall that you wouldn’t find on your own. (In fact, John lived here for 6 months before he stumbled upon and discovered this tasty goodness.) We’ll get our food to-go and enjoy a breakfast “picnic” on the beach as we continue our discussion of the market.
Enjoy lunch at one of the island’s beautiful resorts.
Explore one of Ambergris Caye’s largest resort developments, and the island’s first master-planned community.
Sunset cruise – weather permitting
Enjoy unbelievable French bakery delicacies.
Discuss what to avoid and the insider’s view of the best upcoming investment options.
12:00 PM – Belize Investor Tour officially dismissed!
Some participants are requesting a private consultation to answer questions specific to their situation. You will have the opportunity to have a personal consultation with John and/or a member of his team, following the tour.
YOUR ITINERARY | TO EXPERIENCE BELIZE
FIRST-HAND BY LAND AND SEA
Currently, the Belize Investor Tours are children-free. The demand for the trips have exceeded expectations and the transportation (golf carts and boats) is limited with these large groups. We may offer another date where children may attend but the current dates do not have availability for children. The terms are limited to one guest due to the expense for flights to the island, food, transportation around the island and accommodations. Please check back for updates.
100% No-Question Guarantee: Given your full participation in the field trip, if you feel that, by noon on Monday,
the value of what you received was not worth at least 10X the cost of your tuition;
we will refund 100% of the tuition cost of your Field Trip.